Affiliates endorse The Sales Resource Center® to their constituencies.
See the information on this page followed by a listing of current affiliate.
Sign up to become an affiliate and place links to the Sales Resource Center courseware on your site.
For users who purchase courseware having come directly from your site, you will receive a commission. We welcome all sites to apply as affiliates, but approval of applicant web sites as affiliates of The Sales Resource Center remains the sole discretion of The DaCo Corporation. Sign up with this application!
Have questions about becoming an affiliate?
go to our Affiliates FAQ page!
Become a Sales Resource Center® Training Associate
Use the content in The Sales Resource Center to provide small group training and individualized instruction to your clients. For more information go to the training associates page.
This was the most intense sales training program we have ever conducted. …you were given a standing ovation by our 50 member sales force.Allen Gage
The Sales Resource Center® affiliate program is designed to help you…
- generate a new source of income.
- meet one of your clients’ greatest needs.
- expand your offerings and services.
- increase your bottom-line by offering proven resource
How it works
Register to become an affiliate. After you have been approved, you can select one of our graphic ads to place on your website.
From then on, you’ll receive a 20 percent commission for every one who clicks through your site to purchase a subscription to The Sales Resource Center®.
Click here to apply.
Three ways we can help you make money through The Sales Resource Center® affiliate program…
- Coordinate The Sales Resource Center with your personal articles, products and website. For example, if you have an article or website that is focused on hiring sales people, promote “How to Find, Interview, Select & Hire a Good Sales Person.” This allows you to accompany your article / website with a compatible and useful learning unit. Take a look at the site and find courses, pods, and clusters that are a good match for your audience. We can help you position the products so that you get the best results.
- Use Dave Kahle’s articles in your newsletter and website! Dave publishes new articles frequently. They are a great selling tool and an effective way to drive traffic to The Sales Resource Center.
- Write a personal endorsement of a SalesResourceCenter unit. Personal recommendations create confidence in the end buyer that you believe in and stand behind the product being endorsed.
Current SRC Affiliates
Commence Corporation is a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) and is used by several thousand businesses to improve sales performance. Commence works with manufacturers and distributors to automate the internal sales processes that result in generating more leads and closing more deals. Visit www.commence.com to learn more.
Global Gateway to Sales Success Sales Consulting.Com has been developed to be the “Global Gateway to Sales Success.” with the sole purpose of providing valuable information and resources for sales and marketing professionals.
Milestone Motivation eliminates burnout, frustration, and ineffectiveness in organizations within one year. We do this by assisting the most valuable assets at all levels identify their unique and special gifts they have inside them. It’s these unique and special gifts that lead to internal motivation and Superhuman Performance® in your home and work life.
On Point Reps provides vendor neutral training programs on products and product categories for Jan/San distributors. It is our goal to provide the resources needed to develop the skill set of new sales reps, and sales support staff. Our product offering including; Quick TipsTM, The Sales Resource Center®, and ERATM, is a complete product offering that will provide you with the arsenal to keep your team On Point.www.onpointreps.com