Excellence in B2B Sales – Bronze Level
This track provides a variety of resources designed to empower the motivated B2B sales person to grow to exceptional levels of performance. It packages the following set of resources to provide value to the cost-conscious sales team or sales person.
Five Percenter’s Formula Lite is the abbreviated version of our Five Percenter’s Selling System, which is available at the Silver level. Over 3,006 sales people and 751 companies have benefitted from the live seminars. Each lesson consists of a lesson outline, exercises, an audio presentation, and a suggested action plan.
- Five Percenter’s Lite Session #1: Introduction to the Top Gun Lite System, and instructions for targeting & prioritizing your accounts.
- Five Percenter’s Lite Session #2: Instructions on how to “make them comfortable with you” and “find out what they want.”
- Five Percenter’s Lite Session #3: Instructions on making more effective sales presentations, and “bigger deals.”
- Five Percenter’s Lite Session #4: Instructions on “closing” and “following up.”
Following the Five Percenter’s Lite Selling System lessons, the track provides 10 stand-alone lessons designed to equip the sales person with solutions to some of the most challenging situations he/she will face.
Clusters are combinations of articles and/or audio or video files which revolve around a theme. Gain a set of ideas about how to improve your behavior in those areas.
- Cluster CL-1: Preventing the Price Objection
- Cluster CL-11: Price Pressures
- Cluster CL-13: Call Reluctance
- Cluster CL-17: Happy with the Current Supplier
- Cluster CL-18: Selling in a Down Economy
Pods are lessons in specific issues and competencies that impact your performance. They always have an audio or video component, and typically have a set of exercises and suggested action plans.
- Pod-1: Target Laser-Sharp Sales Calls
- Pod-15: How to Skillfully Handle Difficult Customers
- Pod-16: Successfully Selling in a Price-Sensitive Market
- Pod-19: Characteristics of Superstar Sales People
- Pod-24: Motivating Yourself to Excel Everyday
Your investment is only $34 a month. You may access each of these lessons two times during your subscription, and you may take as long as you would like to do so. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the month, and you may cancel at any time.
To order the Bronze Level track, click here.
Optional: Manager’s implementation lesson. Guides the manager or trainer through the processes, practices and tools designed to assist the sales team with implementation of the selling system. One one-hour video lesson. $39. Click here to order.
How it works – to the manager or trainer
2. They will each receive a user id and password.
3. Take the “manager’s implementation session” by clicking on this link.
4. Every two to four weeks, assign one of the lessons.
Each sales person will access the lesson on his own, download the exercises and watch the video. Each lesson carries with it an assignment or recommended action plan, and a set of written exercises.
5. At the next meeting, review the exercises and assignments from that pod with each of the sales people. Hold them accountable, recognize their success, and encourage their continued involvement.
6. Repeat the above until they have completed the program.
At any time, call us for recommendations for additional lessons, or customized approaches to training your sales team.
The information I received is extremely credible and I’m sure that put to use will pay great dividends.”George Knopp