Course: The Kahle Way® Distributor Selling System
teaches you to sell better by showing you how to:
- Master time management and thereby dramatically improve your results!
- Think about your job more effectively, thereby improving every thing you do as a sales person.
- Excel at the four fundamental competencies for distributor sales people, providing you a path to lifetime improvement.
16 video lessons, ranging from 30 – 60 minutes each.
- complete with exercises to help you personalize the concepts, strategies, practices and processes that are taught
- specific application assignments to help you put them into practice and see immediate results.
Two versions: One self-study version for sales people, (course C-1) another for trainers and facilitators who want to provide small group training for a sales team (Course C-1-T)
Optional: Exam and certification program.
Lesson one: Introduction to the selling system and the fundamental sales success strategy for our times.
Lesson two: How to set goals for every area of your life, including your sales performance.
Lesson three: How to become organized for success.
Lesson four: The most powerful time management strategy for sales people.
Lesson five: How to understand, and plan for, the penetration of key accounts.
Lesson six: How to refresh and refocus yourself every month.
Lesson seven: Learn a unique and useful way to understand and plan for every aspect of a sales call.
Lesson eight: How to connect with your customer by making everyone comfortable with you.
Lesson nine: How to connect with your customer by building positive business relationships.
Lesson ten: How to prepare better sales questions.
Lesson eleven: How to use questions more effectively.
Lesson twelve: How to plan to increase the quantity and quality of your presentations.
Lesson thirteen: How to deliver a persuasive presentation.
Lesson fourteen: How to understand closing in a practical, common sense way.
Lesson fifteen: How to deal with your customer’s concerns effectively.
Lesson sixteen: Summary of the selling system.
For quick review of all courses and to purchase go to the Courses Introduction page and the courses review modules.
How it works – to the manager or trainer
2. They will each receive a user id and password.
3. Take the “manager’s implementation session” by clicking on this link.
4. Every two to four weeks, assign one of the lessons.
Each sales person will access the lesson on his own, download the exercises and watch the video. Each lesson carries with it an assignment or recommended action plan, and a set of written exercises.
5. At the next meeting, review the exercises and assignments from that pod with each of the sales people. Hold them accountable, recognize their success, and encourage their continued involvement.
6. Repeat the above until they have completed the program.
At any time, call us for recommendations for additional lessons, or customized approaches to training your sales team.
As an alternative, you may choose to register as a facilitator.
If you chose to register as a facilitator, you are the only person who will have access to the training materials. You can gather the sales people together in a small group, download and print the pdf files for everyone, and project the videos onto a screen directly from the internet. This allows you to hold the training session as a small group. Click here to sign up as a facilitator.
I am pleased to tell you how well the… program went, and how well it was received. As I recall, you were given a standing ovation by our 50 member sales force. I don’t think we knew exactly what to expect, but we sure were happy with the results. This was the most intense sales training program we have ever conducted. The reception and participation of our sales staff was excellent. You addressed our expressed needs, provided valuable support material, did a great job of keeping everyone engaged, and everyone’s comments were very positive. Among the best things we gained was the strategy for better analyzing territories and clients into priority groups – ABC; and how dealing with different personalities is as important as dealing with different product requirements. We now have a great foundation from which to work. I appreciate your help in constructing it and will recommend you to others. In the future, we will think of you first as our training partner.”