Excellence at Distributor/Dealer Sales – Silver Level
This track provides a variety of resources designed to empower the motivated distributor sales person to grow to exceptional levels of performance. The Five Percenter Formula Selling System is the abbreviated version of our Kahle Way® Distributor Selling System. It provides a set of specific processes and best practices to enable the motivated sales person to begin to excel at field sales. Over 3,065 sales people and 751 companies have benefitted from this program. Each of the Five Percenter Formula Selling System lessons provides a lesson outline, a set of exercises, a suggested action plan, as well as the video lesson itself.
- Session One: Building the foundation. Teaches the fundamental concepts and paradigms on which the Selling System is built, and makes an assignment designed to change mind-sets and begin to think like a Five Percenter.
- Session Two: Invest your sales time to gain the greatest return. Introduces the concept of high potential, shows them exactly how to rate each account on its potential, and then helps them to begin to organize their sales time to spend more time with the highest potential accounts. Based on the book, Ten Secrets of Time Management for Sales People, the assignment is to reorganize their time and territory plans, focusing on the highest potential.
- Session Three: Expanding the quantity and quality of your relationships. Shows them how many of their current ideas about their relationships are really detrimental to their success. Then we encourage them to add to the quantity and quality of their relationships, and provide them with unique tools to assess both. Their assignment is to improve both the quantity and quality of their relationships.
- Session Four: Uncovering opportunities in depth and detail. This is the keystone selling skill, upon which the entire sales process is based. Making use of concepts and tactics presented in Dave’s book, Question Your Way to Sales Success, we present eye-opening new ways to look at and execute this most important selling competency. The assignment is to begin to use these new-found ideas to impact your sales results.
- Session Five: Persuasive sales presentations. Take the initiative and offer opportunities for the customers to do more business with you. That’s the idea transmitted in this session, with principles and practices to support it from the book, How to Excel at Distributor Sales. Sales people are given the assignment to make a certain number of bigger offers, after having been taught exactly how to do it.
- Session Six: Closing. To gain an agreement with the customer (close the sale) is the ultimate purpose of every sales call. We provide some unique ways to think about this, and a set of tools so that everyone can improve in this fundamental skill. Their assignment is to practice and document their new understanding.
- Session Seven: Acquiring new customers. Educates them in the process of acquiring new customers, teaches the three most important aspects of a first call on a new person, shows them exactly how to prepare for it, and then assigns them the task of completing this preparation, and making a number of first calls.
Following the selling system lessons, the track provides 10 stand-alone lessons designed to equip the sales person with solutions to some of the most challenging situations he/she will face.
- Lesson-19: Characteristics of Superstar Sales People
- Lesson-21: Goal-Setting
- Lesson-24: Motivating Yourself to Excel Every Day
- Lesson-26: Sales Practices to Increase Margins
- Lesson-28: Strategic Planning for Sales People
- Lesson-37: How to Master Key Account Selling
- Lesson-189: Preventing the Price Objection
- Lesson-191: Handling Objections
- Lesson-195: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Lesson-202: More Effective Presentations
Your investment is only $44 per month. You may access each of these lessons two times during your subscription, and you may take as long as you would like to do so. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the month, and you may cancel at any time. To order the Silver Level track, click here. Optional: Manager’s implementation lesson. Guides the manager or trainer through the processes, practices and tools designed to assist the sales team with implementation of the selling system. One one-hour video lesson. $39. Click here to order.
How it works – to the manager or trainer
1. Sign up each of the sales people for the program by clicking on this link. Each sales person must have his own password and subscription. 2. They will each receive a user id and password. 3. Take the “manager’s implementation session” Buy Now. 4. Every two weeks, assign one of the “Top Gun” lessons, in the recommended order. Each sales person will access the lesson on his own, download the exercises and watch the video. Each lesson carries with it an assignment or recommended action plan, and a set of written exercises. 5. Two weeks later, review the exercises and assignments from that pod with each of the sales people. Hold them accountable, recognize their success, and encourage their continued involvement. 6. Repeat the above until they have completed the program. At any time, call us for recommendations for additional lessons, or customized approaches to training your sales team. 800-331-1287.