Course: Kahle Way ® Selling System Follow Up Program
Thirty-two weeks of repetition and reinforcement to ingrain the best practices discussed at the seminar into the work habits of your salespeople.
Sixteen email messages
Sixteen 45 minute audio lessons
Sixteen suggested assignments
Sixteen formats for conference calls.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You register your salespeople.
2. We send you a package of 16 email messages, and the information for each salesperson to access the lessons.
3. For week number one, you send each salesperson the first email. This instructs him to listen to the message and complete the assignment.
4. Over the next two weeks, the sales people do so.
5. You convene a conference call, following the format we send you, and discuss the results with them.
6. You send the next email, and proceed as above.
Session One: Introduction
Session Two: Goal Setting
Session Three: Organizing Yourself for Success
Session Four: Prioritizing Your Accounts
Session Five: Strategic Account Plans
Session Six: Create Monthly Plans
Session Seven: Introduction to Target Sales Calls
Session Eight: Connecting With Your Customer – Part I
Session Nine: Connecting With Your Customer – Part II
Session Ten: Learning About Your Customer – Part I
Session Eleven: Learning About Your Customer– Part II
Session Twelve: Presenting – Part I
Session Thirteen: Presenting – Part II
Session Fourteen: Agreeing – Part I
Session Fifteen: Agreeing – Part II
Session Sixteen: Agreeing – Part III
Note: You have twenty-four months to complete the program.
INVESTMENT: $163 per salesperson.