Sales SystemsHow to create a sales system for YOUR business
Frustrated with your company’s sales efforts?
Nothing works the way you would like it? Searching for answers?
Build a powerful sales system that brings you sales regularly land predictably. For one low monthly fee, you’ll have access to powerful content that will guide you to install and continually refine your own sales system. Based on the books, How to Sell Anything to Anyone Anytime and Sell Better! How to Grow Your Sales More Rapidly and Predictably by Creating and Refining a Powerful Sales System, our content is designed to do away with your frustration and provide you the solution to methodical, regular, predictable sales.This is an eight-month program that leads you step-by-step through the process of creating your own sales system.
Your first month is free. And you can cancel anytime.
$24.97 a month
To develop your own sales systems, buy it now!
Gain a perspective on sales systems:
- The ‘Big Picture’ sales process
- What you’ll need in time and money
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer.
Identifying your target market
- How to focus in on the market that will bring you the best return on your time and effort.
- How to use a dart target to identify layers of appropriate markets.
Acquiring a customer – Part 1
- How to create a ‘value-added proposition.’
- How to attack the biggest issue in the mind of your prospect – Risk!
Acquiring a customer – Part 2
- How to create a compelling offer
- How to deliver that offer persuasively and efficiently.
Creating a Client
- How to create a system to turn customers into clients
- How to create a set of measurements to keep track of the important processes in your system.
Developing a Partner
- How to create a process to develop partners
- How to expand your measurement to provide you up to date information on the state of your system.
- How to enhance your sales system to make it even more powerful.
- Additional measurements
- Measuring sales productivity
- Adding sales people
- Automating the process
- Developing your staff.