Motivational quotes, whether they’re from a famous celebrity, an expert in their field, your favorite author or something your friend said on Twitter, can make an impact on our lives when their depth and meaning is something we can relate to. Certain passages and sayings make us feel better about ourselves, help us to look at things in a different light and overall give us a sense of contentment or direction.
In business, your favorite quote might be taped to your computer monitor or stand as your background image, always pushing you to be better, push harder, and think smarter. Do you have a favorite motivational sales quote that helps to ignite your passion and push you to make that sale? When we’ve dealt with a particularly difficult work day, the words of Henry Ward Beecher can lift our spirits: “Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments”.
You may need a little inspiration on your journey to sales greatness, so here are 15 of our favorite inspirational sales quotes.
- “Stop selling. Start helping.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales producers in any king of economy.” – O.B. Smith
- “Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy; if you lose, you’ll be wise.” – Anonymous
- “Every choice you make has an end result.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Most people think that ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
- “You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.” -Patricia Fripp
- “Today is always the most productive day of your week.” -Mark Hunter
- “Take more chances that you dare. You’ll make more sales than you expect. That’s the formula.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.” -Zig Ziglar
- “Success is the culmination of failures, mistakes, false starts, confusion, and the determination to keep going anyway.” -Nick Gleason
- “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.” -Zig Ziglar
- “Leadership is doing what’s right when no one is watching.” -George Van Valkenburg
- “If you work for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you are doing and always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” -John Wooden
Now that you’re inspired, turn that inspiration into results by signing up for sales and marketing courses from The Sales Resource Center!