The Sales System Short Course
Have you spent thousands of dollars and countless hours on tactics, strategies and people and yet still are unhappy with the growth of your business?
We can help. The Short Course on Creating a Sales System for Your Business will lead you step-by-step through the process of creating a sales system that will bring you predictable, methodical, regular sales.
Author Dave Kahle has helped literally thousands of professionals and small business owners build sustainable sales systems that have grown their business and helped them reach their potential.
Review some of his testimonials here
Review his credentials here
Take as much time as you want to study and implement The Short Course on Sales Systems. Just $48.97 a month, and you can cancel at any time after the first month. Complete the application exercises and come back to the lessons to review and refine your system.
Gain a perspective on sales systems:
- The ‘Big Picture’ sales process
- What you’ll need in time and money
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer.
Identifying your target market
- How to focus in on the market that will bring you the best return on your time and effort.
- How to use a dart target to identify layers of appropriate markets.
Acquiring a customer – Part 1
- How to create a ‘value-added proposition.’
- How to attack the biggest issue in the mind of your prospect – Risk!
Acquiring a customer – Part 2
- How to create a compelling offer
- How to deliver that offer persuasively and efficiently.
Creating a Client
- How to create a system to turn customers into clients
- How to create a set of measurements to keep track of the important processes in your system.
Developing a Partner
- How to create a process to develop partners
- How to expand your measurement to provide you up to date information on the state of your system.
- How to enhance your sales system to make it even more powerful.
- Additional measurements
- Measuring sales productivity
- Adding sales people
- Automating the process
- Developing your staff.
You’ll find many of the concepts and principles contained in the book, How to Sell Anything to Anyone Anytime, and the e-book: Sell Better: How to create a sales system to grow your business.