Independent trainers, consultants or coaches
- Increase your revenue
- Become a substantial resource to your clients
- Provide world-class training content
And do so with a minimum investment on your part.
- 435 learning units, all delivered over the internet 24/7.
- Eight specific job title behavioral assessments that allow you to assess sales staff and prescribe individual development plans.
- 56 “training units” designed to be used by a trainer or facilitator to bring the content to his/her clients.
- 61 PIQS. These are statements of problems, issues, or questions written from the salesperson’s perspective, with learning content matched to address that issue.
- A continuously growing number of Learning Action Plans, designed to solve specific problems in a sales team with content from the SalesResourceCenter. Plus, we’ll develop customized learning action plans for your clients!
- Seven multi-session courses for brand new sales people, experienced sales people, and sales managers.
All for a low monthly fee that is the equivalent of what you’d pay for lunch for a week.
You have four options:
- Become an Affiliate. Just register with us, and place our graphic on your website, ezine, blog or social media space. You’ll make 20% of any sales that come through your link. Click here to learn more.
- Become a Training Associate. Purchase access to the site for $78 a month. (That’s an individual membership for $97, less your 20% commission.) Then, you have access to all the content in the SRC, and can facilitate your own training using our content. To learn more, click here.
- Become a Partner. Brand a portal page with your own logo and direct your traffic to that page. Or, have us work with you to create a unique set of courses and learning units. This relationship brings with it all the rights and responsibilities of the affiliate, and adds additional opportunities to expand your brand. We’ll list you as a Partner on the Sales Resource Center site, and work with you to create your own portal. To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Partner” in the subject field.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 800-331-1287.
I am pleased to tell you how well the… program went, and how well it was received. As I recall, you were given a standing ovation by our 50 member sales force. I don’t think we knew exactly what to expect, but we sure were happy with the results. This was the most intense sales training program we have ever conducted. The reception and participation of our sales staff was excellent. You addressed our expressed needs, provided valuable support material, did a great job of keeping everyone engaged, and everyone’s comments were very positive. Among the best things we gained was the strategy for better analyzing territories and clients into priority groups – ABC; and how dealing with different personalities is as important as dealing with different product requirements. We now have a great foundation from which to work. I appreciate your help in constructing it and will recommend you to others. In the future, we will think of you first as our training partner.”